Fundraising Coordinator - Community/Events
We’re Mind, the mental health charity. We won’t give up until everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets support and respect. We provide advice and support to empower anybody experiencing a mental health problem and we campaign to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding.
Join one of Mind's innovative and ambitious Fundraising teams at a time of growth and development and help raise over £4m so we can be there for more people with mental health problems.
There are two positions available – one post working within our Community Fundraising Team and one working post within our Events Fundraising Team.
You will have responsibility within the team to achieve net income targets, provide a fantastic experience for our community or events fundraisers and encourage repeat support by delivering excellent supporter stewardship across a wide range of community or events fundraising activities.
Stewardship is at the heart of what we do and you will be expected to meet standards of data processing and supporter care. You will ensure the fundraising contacts database is up-to-date and supplying the relevant data that is needed for reporting, evaluation and marketing, and you will use the database to improve administrative processes and the usefulness of data.
To apply and for a full JD/PS, please visit: www.mind.org.uk/jobs
Closing date: Midday on 19 March 2018
Interview date: 29 March 2018
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Administration Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Community Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Events Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Supporter Development Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)