Morgan Hunt has partnered with this exceptional International Development Organisation, who are seeking a Partnerships Manager.
£41000 per annum
35 hours per week
This Organisation aims to deliver change for disadvantage people that this organisation exists to support, they are supporting more than 2,000 projects around UK and the world. Looking to make a change and bring Diversity to the charity.
About the role
The Partnerships Manager will take responsibility for managing relationships with global corporate partners, throughout the year and for the organisations campaigns.
Looking for someone that is an expert at managing high performing teams and have experience of working in partnerships with major UK or global consumer facing brands.
Someone that is comfortable building and nurturing relationships, you must excel at stakeholder management and relish working in a collaborative environment. Financially astute, you will also possess effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
* Proven experience of developing products in partnership with retailer or consumer brand.
* Exceptional networking, negotiating, influencing and persuading skills.
* Taking personal responsibility for delivering a fixed income target from specific partnerships with clear definition of restricted and core income.
* To account manage a portfolio of UK and global based corporate partners or products within the digital and communications sector which could include strategic multi-year partnerships (in and out of campaign), campaign specific partnerships and corporate products and projects.
* To provide high quality relationship and account management of all the Organisations major commercial partners, while being the first point of contact and internal resource to key partners.
If you have a passion for Account Management within the Corporate sector or know anyone that might be then please apply or refer a friend and get a referral incentive.
Closing date: 8th March 2018
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.