Digital Communications Executive
Please note all applicants must be immediately available.
A leading national charity which supports the armed forces is looking for a Digital Communications Executive. Working on a full-time, permanent basis,
your focus will be to work with the Senior Digital Manager to develop and deliver a plan to achieve digital transformation
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide training to colleagues across the organisation, in use of digital
- Work directly and in partnership with the Digital Fundraising Executive to ensure integration of work plans and activity
- Optimising the charity s ongoing campaigns, including provision of new creative content
- Write content for the website and make technical developments when required
- Generate, produce and test content for the charity s UK social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Google+, Flickr, Pinterest and Audioboom
- Plan, build, monitor and analyse digital marketing campaigns including paid search, search engine optimisation and social media marketing, providing a full analysis and recommendations.
- Degree level Marketing qualification or equivalent vocational experience
- Advanced understanding of website optimisation
- Highly computer literate including knowledge of MS Office, web content management systems, social media and analytic tools
- Advanced understanding of multi-channel marketing methods (including digital and offline) and good practices
This is a full-time, permanent position, and the charity is looking to hire ASAP.
If you have these skills, then please send me your up to date CV. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.