Individual Giving Officer
Individual Giving Officer
Work for a world without dementia
Alzheimer's Society is the UK's leading dementia charity. We provide information and support, improve care, fund research, and create lasting change for people affected by dementia.
Position: Individual Giving Officer
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 35 per week
Salary: £32,326 per annum
Closing date: 5PM on Thursday 15th March
Interview date: Tuesday 20th March
About the role:
As a member our high performing Individual Giving team, you will have the opportunity to really make a difference to the lives of people affected by dementia and play a vital role in helping us to achieve our fundraising goals. This will be done by managing a variety of direct marketing campaigns with a view to maximising income potential from individual donors. You will be vital in the development and implementation of the Individual Giving team’s strategy, at a time of exciting opportunity and change. It is essential for the Individual Giving team’s ability to meet the ambitious targets that need to be achieved over the next five years.
The post holder will provide an essential resource, focusing on managing Development and Retention campaigns, analysing them and contributing to future campaign strategy.
We are looking for a passionate direct marketer with experience in the sector to join our expanding team at this exciting time of opportunity and change. We’re an organisation that challenges and campaigns so that people with dementia are better understood and supported. One that stands up and is noticed. And one that invests in ground-breaking research in the hope of one day finding a cure. Our aim is to reach every person diagnosed with dementia. And you can help us in doing this.
The Individual Giving team is planning for significant voluntary income growth over the coming years with investment in place to support that growth.
A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Comprehensive project management skills necessary to deliver a wide range of complex campaigns, within agreed timescales and budgets
- Analytical skills to monitor and review numerous activities and campaigns
- Demonstrable experience in adhering to procedures and processes
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to develop and maintain key relationships with a range of audiences
- Demonstrable ability to negotiate with and influence others, who may have different priorities, to achieve common goals
- Excellent presentational, verbal and written skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong IT skills including a high degree of competence using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
Alzheimer’s Society is committed to equal opportunities.
You may have experience of the following: Individual Giving Officer, Fundraising Coordinator, Charities, Not for Profit, Fundraiser, Individual Giving, Third Sector, Fundraising Assistant etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.