HELP US COMMUNICATE WITH LONDON’S GP COMMUNITY
We are searching for two great communicators to join our vibrant membership organisation representing over 7,000 NHS general practitioners and teams in nearly 1,300 GP practices. Londonwide Local Medical Committees provides pan-London leadership and shared committee services for its members, working from its modern headquarters in Euston.
This is a particularly challenging and rewarding time to be working in health communications in the capital and we are seeking two corporate communications professionals to join a dynamic communications, media and marketing team to help make the case for London general practice. Post 1 relies on strong writing skills, whereas post 2 is calls for more technical skill.
- providing admin support to the communications and marketing team;
- updating our website and resources;
- identifying information of use to GPs and their practice teams for our newsletter, and writing/editing it into clear copy;
- managing our social media channels, creating and scheduling multimedia content and identifying ways to drive engagement;
- formatting and sending out updates using our email marketing system and database;
- monitoring traditional and social media to produce a daily media round-up and monthly analytics reports; and
- assisting with pitching media stories and answering enquiries.
- designing and producing email alerts, newsletters, and website content, requiring good knowledge of HTML;
- providing ICT solutions and support to the organisation;
- supporting the commissioning and development of a new website for launch in 2019;
- providing regular analytical reports on the performance of the organisation’s websites, email alerts and mobile applications;
- promoting and protecting Londonwide LMCs’ and Londonwide Enterprise Ltd’s branding and visual identity in all areas of work;
- knowledge of mobile application content/development/ design would be helpful;
- ensuring communications work conforms to the requirements of the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation.
To be successful, you will be able to apply media management skills gained working in a communications setting and/or from a relevant degree subject.
In return, we offer a salary of £24,000 pa plus employer’s contributions of 16% of salary into the group personal pension scheme. Other benefits include 25 days' annual leave and flexi time.
Closing date: 9am on Monday, 19th March 2018, however the post may close earlier if there are a very high number of responses.
Shortlisted candidates only will be contacted after 19th March 2018.
Post 1 interview date: 26th March 2018
Post 2 interview date: 25th March 2018