Head of Income Operations
Location: London or Chesterfield, with travel between sites
Hours: Full-time, 35 hours per week
Salary: £54,000 Contract type: Permanent
Closing date: midnight on Sunday 25 March 2018
Download the job description and person specification by following the link to our website.
This is a great opportunity for a Head of Income Operations to join our Income Generation Directorate. You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining processes necessary for supporting and delivering all our income generation activity.
About the role
We are a new and rapidly forming function within a growing Charity where you will have the opportunity to develop and apply your skills. This role will require you to be comfortable with developing new systems and approaches and respond positively to change. As part of this role you will have strategic and operational responsibility for delivering legacy administration, supporter care, business operations, data management and compliance relating to income. This will enable us to maximise our return on investment across all our income generation activities.
You will have:
- Proven experience in developing strategy, managing and developing operations in organisations of a similar size to Arthritis Research UK
- Sound experience of CRM (Customer Relationship platforms), digital channels, and their integration into business operations
- Experience and knowledge of data services to support business delivery
- Knowledge and understanding of fundraising and marketing practice and customer relation principles and theory
- Experience of business process re-engineering to achieve efficiencies, proactive communications and excellent supporter engagement experience
- A working knowledge of current data protection, charity and fundraising legislation and good practice
How to apply
To apply please submit:
- a concise, up-to-date CV
- and a supporting statement demonstrating how you meet the key requirements set out in the job description and person specification on our website.
- Please include where you’ve seen this role advertised
Email your completed application by midnight on Sunday 18 March via the link on our website.
First interviews expected: w/c 26th March in London
Second interviews expected: w/c 2nd April in London
Arthritis Care and Arthritis Research UK merged on 1 November 2017. We believe that together we can overcome the pain, isolation and fatigue of arthritis and have a greater positive impact on the lives of 10 million people across the UK who are currently living with the condition.
Our ambition is to invest in breakthrough treatments, change attitudes towards arthritis, reach many thousands more with the information and support they need, and influence the provision of services and more essential research into better treatments and cures.
Read more about our merged organisation, working for us and what we offer on our website.
Promoting Equality in the workplace
Arthritis Research is a Registered Charity No: 207711 and in Scotland No. SC041156