Administrator and Meeting Coordinator
I am working with a fantastic health Centre in aim of placing their next Administrator and Meeting Coordinator on a 9 month contract. In this role you will report directly to the Wellbeing Service Manager.
- Book meetings and take minutes and ensure accurate data collection throughout multi-disciplinary meetings across GP Practices
- Provide administrative support for the Centre; taking on reception duties such as processing referrals and correspondence
- Ensure that all relevant information is updated on the database and is recorded on shared drives
- Support and maintain health, safety and security across the service
- Manage the distribution of service user and staff communications and information across the service as required
- Previous experience in a similar Health Organisation
- Extensive administrative experience
- Educated to NVQ Level or the equivalent qualification
- Fantastic oral and written communication skills
If you have these skills then please send me your up to date CV. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.
Apply for Administrator and Meeting Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly