I'm working with a fantastic National health charity in aim of placing their next part-time Finance Officer. This position will be a one year fixed term contract (working 24 hours a week) and will provide high-quality financial support for a range of teams across the organisation.
- Act as the first point of contact for all financial queries across the organisation
- Support the Internal Audit Function
- Process invoices and issue payments
- Oversee the operations of the organisations bank accoutns on a day-to-day basis
- Reconcile group bank accounts and provide regular statements and financial summaries
- Coordinate designated group project funds; supporting the budgeting and disbursement process
- Maintain and update essential database information
- Fully qualified from a recognised provider
- Extensive experience of using a Financial/accounting software such as Sage L50
- Strong ability to communicate across a wide range of stakeholders
- An extensive understanding of double entry book keeping and basic accounting principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
If you have these skills then please send me your up to date CV. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.