Job Title: Fundraising Manager
Hours: Permanent/ Full-time
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000
Location: Homeworking with travel around Basingstoke, Winchester and Andover
We are working in partnership with North Hampshire Medical Fund which helps to enhance the care and treatment of patients at Basingstoke and North Hampshire Hospital. The charity works with supporters to raise money and provide financial support to areas of the hospital service that lie beyond the scope of NHS funding. They are looking to recruit an experienced and proactive Fundraising Manager to manage the design and delivery of a varied fundraising programme.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Proven strategic fundraising experience, evidenced by a track record of securing and growing income from a variety of fundraising disciplines
- An understanding of the law, principles and good practices of professional fundraising
- Experience of developing and implementing marketing and communications strategies
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to engage with a wide range of audiences
- A track record of successful relationship building
- Strong organisation skills, with proven event and project management experience
- Knowledge of the key principles and development of database management
- Experience of planning, prioritising and managing a number of projects simultaneously
- A positive and flexible approach
We are seeking an engaging and energetic individual who has high levels of personal integrity and initiative. You will be self-motivated and happy to take responsibility for tasks and drive income generation, with minimal supervision and direction.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, we very much look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
Please submit your CV in a word document, with a supporting statement as soon as possible to email@example.com quoting our reference JO1498.
Closing date for applications: 26 March 2018
Interview date: week commencing 16 April 2018