Gifts in Wills Manager
Combine direct marketing and relationship fundraising skills to build a best in class legacy marketing programme that encourages more of our treasured supporters to include a life-changing gift in their will.
World Vision is the world’s largest international children’s charity. Every day we bring real hope to millions of children in the world’s hardest places as a sign of God’s unconditional love. At World Vision, our aim is simple – to keep every child free from fear. We are also proud to be ranked 9th place in the top 100 ‘Best Not-For-Profit Organisations to Work For' in 2016.
To develop and lead a transformational Gifts in Wills marketing programme that engages and inspires World Vision supporters with our cause to stand with the world’s most vulnerable children and encourages them to include us in their wills, delivering significant growth in income from bequests that enables us to be there for every vulnerable child long into the future.
- To work with the Head of Philanthropy to develop an integrated Gifts in Wills Fundraising strategy, including In Memoriam, that delivers significant growth in pipeline value and ultimately annual income.
- To influence Senior Leadership to support and engage with the programme, positioning Gifts in Wills as a core proposition for supporters.
- To ensure that Legacy income is maximised through efficient management of the legacy pipeline and appropriate marketing activities.
- To implement, monitor and evaluate all plans, reporting progress clearly on a regular basis to all stakeholders.
- To effectively manage the day to day activity of the team, setting financial and non-financial KPIs. To live out a Christ-centred approach to managing people.
- To prepare and manage expenditure budgets relating to legacy marketing activity ensuring all work is carried out within budget.
- To provide spiritual leadership and appropriate care to all members of the team, to lead devotions when required and to input into the spiritual direction of the wider team.
As an active Christian*, this role offers you the opportunity to integrate your Christian faith and be sensitive to its various expressions across cultures and denominations.
In addition to the salary offered, we offer good benefits including pension, subsidised gym membership, generous holiday entitlement, childcare vouchers and free parking.
Please upload your CV and covering letter stating how you meet the essential criteria given in the Job Description.
Closing date for applications: 25 March 2018
Interview dates: W/c 26 March 2018
World Vision UK is committed to diversity and inclusion and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
As a child focused organisation, World Vision UK is committed to the safeguarding of children, therefore any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of applicable background checks, including a criminal records check.
No agencies please.
*Permitted under Schedule 9, Part 1 of the Equality Act 2010
More searches like this
- Fundraising Human Rights Full Time jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Marketing Human Rights Full Time jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Management Human Rights Full Time jobs in Buckinghamshire
- International Development Human Rights Full Time jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Major Donor/ Gifts Human Rights Full Time jobs in Buckinghamshire