Events & Community Fundraising Officer- PART TIME
An adult learning disability charity is looking for an Events and Community Fundraising Officer. This is a part time,1 year contract (with potential to extend) where you will have the opportunity to be instrumental in creating a fundraising strategy to maximise community and events fundraising. Please not the salary listed will be pro-rata-ed down.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning and coordinating events and community fundraising to increase the charity's reputation and income
- Co-creation of community and events fundraising strategy
- Gathering support for the charity from local business partners and corporates
- Engaging the local community to encourage support and fundraising income for the charity
The successful applicant will:
- Have demonstrable experience of either community or events fundraising
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Have excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workload
- Have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
This position will suit a well-organised, passionate fundraiser who wants to take ownership of a newly-created position to develop community and events fundraising for a charity. If you have these skills, then please send me your up-to-date CV. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.