Corporate Partnerships Manager
Harris Hill are very pleased to be working with a unique, community development organisation offering a variety of unique services to the most under-privileged local residents to recruit a Corporate Partnerships Manager. This newly created position will work closely with existing corporate partners to develop these relationships further, while creating propositions to develop new relationships with new influential corporate partners, offering significant opportunities for rapid career development.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Securing income from new and existing corporate partners and foundations I order to achieve against income and organisational targets.
- Working closely with the Development Director to develop a prospect pipeline and corporate fundraising strategy in line with organisational objectives
- Exploring opportunities for pro-bono support, volunteer opportunities, COTY partnerships and major gifts
- Maintaining accurate records and CRM database
- Regular reporting on progress, targets and income generated
The successful candidate will:
- Have successful experience of working in a corporate fundraising environment, able to maintain effective relationships and develop new partnerships.
- Be able to communicate effectively with a broad range of audiences including senior stakeholders
- Be a confident presenter, able to tailor style and tone of messages appropriate to the audience
- Be able to research, target, approach and secure new partners
- Have experience of using CRM databases
- Be able to use initiative and have a hands-on approach to teamwork
For more information about this position please apply here now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss next steps. Please kindly note as this is an urgent vacancy, and as such only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Operations & Service Delivery Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Business Development & Commercial Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Corporate Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Supporter Development Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Greater)