A rare opportunity has arisen to join FIGO, the only organisation that brings together professional societies of obstetricians and gynecologists on a global basis. You will assist in leading on the communications strategy, having responsibility and/or oversight for the timely delivery of all communication vehicles and messaging across FIGO, including media releases, position statements, speeches, production of newsletters, reports, corporate literature, on-line content and PR materials.
The organisation provides multiple opportunities for progression, alongside travel and the chance to build relationships across 130 countries worldwide. In addition you will be joining a motivated and highly intelligent organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing a digital communications approach for FIGO
- Overseeing the development of social networking and user generated content on FIGO's sites
- Leading organisation-wide digital marketing and supporting specific campaigns through the use of SEO
- Managing and directing FIGO's corporate style guide, design resource and maintaining brand
- Ensuring that FIGO content is shared with and promoted by other stakeholders where appropriate
- Commissioning professional photographers and film makers to collect content for FIGO
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working in a senior communications role within an international NGO environment
- Community engagement experience
- Excellent presentation skills across a variety of media
- An understanding of design and print production, PR and media relations techniques, brand development, digital marketing and online communications
- A successful record of effective and respectful partnership working with key stakeholders
- Educated to degree level in a communications discipline
To discuss the role in further detail, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your CV by clicking apply. A screening call will take place before further role details are released.
Closing Date: Friday 2nd March 2018