International Finance Assistant, Charity, Central London, £19-21k p.a
Would you like to work for a prestigious charity in the heart of London?
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic candidate to take on an International Finance Assistant role.
- Assisting with monthly accounts
- Coding and posting Invoices
- Raising and resolving any discrepancies
- Extracting data from the system
- Sending invoices for authorisation
- Handling Expenses
- Have strong experience with Excel (Pivot Tables and Vlook ups)
We are looking for;
- 6 months - 1 year experience within a Finance role
- Studying towards an Accounting qualification (AAT/ACCA/CIMA)
- Must be keen to learn and be a confident team player
- Good communication skills
This role is the perfect 2nd job for someone who wants to work their way up the ladder, whilst in a fantastic environment.
If you think this is the role for you, please send across your CV.