This is a full-time, permanent role.
- A social justice campaign.
- To produce successful public campaigns communications to motivate supporters and activists to take action.
- To recruit, develop and retain activists to maximise their value to the campaign.
- Together with one direct report, inform and enthuse colleagues about the effectiveness of the campaigning works.
- A solid track record in public campaigning with the ability to analyse public policy and communicate the issues to the public audience.
- Good knowledge of how to maximise a database in terms of developing and retaining activists as well as recruiting new activists onto the database.
- A good communicator and relationship builder across the organisation and with externals partners and suppliers.
Deadline: As soon as possible