Fundraising Information Manager
I am currently supporting a leading Health Charity as it looks to recruit a Fundraising Information Manager into their London head office. In this role, you will play a vital part in the development of a central bank of information for the charity. This is key to their fundraising team's major resources when presenting the work and influence the charity has to their potential funders. This is a permanent role playing around £39,000.
Duties within the role:
* Develop and implement a plan to create, maintain and grow a central information resource bank that supports their fundraising efforts
* Build effective relationships across the charity that support easy gathering and updating of information
* Collate and maintain key facts and statistics
* Work with the case studies team to make sure that stories and quotes are sourced and maintained
* Support the Head of Cause and Donor Impact to identify and gather information on new activities
Experience needed for the role:
* Experience working in a similar role within the charity sector
* Experience of collating and organising large amounts of information in an easy to use form
* Knowledge of the different fundraising channels and the information needs of fundraisers
* Experience of leading and managing a team
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.