Associate Director, Major Gifts
Morgan Hunt are proud to be partnering with one of the world's leading business schools on their Associate Director, Major Gifts vacancy. This is a fixed term contract up to 12 months.
The Associate Director, Major Gifts is responsible for strategically leading their High End Annual Fund (HEAF) team as well as managing the administrative workflow of the Major Gifts team, whilst maintaining a portfolio of prospects to generate income.
Key duties include:
- Work with Director of Major Gifts to contribute to the wider Major Gifts and Advancement strategy and implement these strategies to increase income
- Lead the identification, development and management of a portfolio of existing and/ or new clients and/ or stakeholders, and develop new, strategically important relationships
- Responsible for excellent stakeholder management of your own portfolio of donors/ prospects to ensure income is generated to the HEAF programmes
- Dramatically increase unrestricted income into the organisation through delivery and implementation of the HEAF programme
- Lead by example, encourage and enable collaboration across the teams, to ensure high level of engagement collective achievement of goals
This role requires excellent leadership, management, and analytical skills, including the ability to motivate a team for success in a fast-paced environment, you will also need extensive experience in programme management.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.