Digital Project Manager
The client is a national membership body in the Not For Profit and Charities sector, based in Central London.
The Digital Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Planning, analysing, mapping and documenting complex user journeys and supporting communications.
- Interpreting stakeholders needs and providing solutions
- Assessing and specifying process and system requirements
- Collaborating with technical and non-technical teams to deliver high quality implementations
- Be accountable for the creation of all project documentation
- Working closely with design, development and service agencies to ensure optimal and timely delivery
The successful Digital Project Manager will have the following:
- Strong project management skills and aptitude coupling both hard and soft skills that has included multifunctional projects in a complex matrix
- Experience of planning, analysing and mapping complex user journeys
- Project management experience should include the design, planning, governance, phasing and implementation of projects as well as tools and techniques for issues and risk management, decision making and reporting
- Experience of successful Agile delivery
The Digital Project Manager will make a positive difference to a national charity, earning £40,000.