National Business Development Manager
Harris Hill are excited to be working with one of the UK's leading children's charities to recruit a National Business Development Manager to sit within their retail team. Leading a small national team you will be responsible for securing new and developing existing relationships with retailers to secure stock donations for resale in retail stores.
Key responsibilities include:
- Generating relationships with national corporates in order to acquire regular stock donations for resale
- Developing an active pipeline of new corporates to approach and engage with in order to achieve new business targets
- Managing a portfolio of existing partnerships to ensure continued support
- Engaging in regular face to face meetings and pitches with corporate partners to increase and maintain donations
- Regular reporting against expenditure, budgets, activity and performance against target.
- Line management of small nationally based team
The successful candidate will:
- Have a hunter mentality and a proven record of wining new business to achieve against agreed income targets, developing a pipeline and creating wins from cold and warm leads
- Have experience of developing existing accounts to increase and extend donor relationships
- Experience within a retail environment would be preferred
- Be an excellent relationship manager, effective communicator, strong negotiator and natural networker.
- Have experience of motivating and leading team
- Have a full UK driving license
For more information about this vacancy please apply here and a consultant will be in touch to discuss further. Please kindly note, due to the volume of applications only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.