National Business Development Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
Harris Hill are excited to be working with one of the UK's leading children's charities to recruit a National Business Development Manager to sit within their retail team. Leading a small national team you will be responsible for securing new and developing existing relationships with retailers to secure stock donations for resale in retail stores.
Key responsibilities include:
- Generating relationships with national corporates in order to acquire regular stock donations for resale
- Developing an active pipeline of new corporates to approach and engage with in order to achieve new business targets
- Managing a portfolio of existing partnerships to ensure continued support
- Engaging in regular face to face meetings and pitches with corporate partners to increase and maintain donations
- Regular reporting against expenditure, budgets, activity and performance against target.
- Line management of small nationally based team
The successful candidate will:
- Have a hunter mentality and a proven record of wining new business to achieve against agreed income targets, developing a pipeline and creating wins from cold and warm leads
- Have experience of developing existing accounts to increase and extend donor relationships
- Experience within a retail environment would be preferred
- Be an excellent relationship manager, effective communicator, strong negotiator and natural networker.
- Have experience of motivating and leading team
- Have a full UK driving license
For more information about this vacancy please apply here and a consultant will be in touch to discuss further. Please kindly note, due to the volume of applications only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
Apply for National Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly