Senior Campaigns & Policy officer
This is a full time, 12 month contract role.
- A social care and health charity.
- To drive forward the policy and campaigns on specific projects working with colleagues across the organisation.
- To develop policy , draft public policy briefings, produce reports and respond to consultations from the government.
- To create and put into action various campaigns from activism to influencing decision makers. And to provide expert guidance to senior colleagues to further the campaigns objectives.
- Experienced in developing policy.
- Successful experience of campaigning and influencing.
- An excellent relationship builder with internal and external stakeholders.
Deadline: As soon as possible