Data Import Manager
Morgan Hunt is currently working with one of the leading health charities in the UK to recruit a Data Import Manager into their London head office. With this team going through a major data migration to a new CRM system this role will play a vital part in managing the processes within the team. The role will see you managing a small team that deals with importing and you will ensure the correct processes and resources are in place. This will be paying a salary just shy of £40,000.
Duties within the role:
* Responsible for maintaining and developing strong working relationships with database users
* Responsible for advancing database knowledge and implementing processes across the directorate
* Responsible for progressing complex activities without reference
* Advise on appointment of and work with external agencies
* Contribute to the development of strategies, plans, policies and procedures
Essential experience needed for the role:
* Experience of implementing and supporting database processes
* Understand Data process and models, ability to propose improvements
* Managed a team or experience as Team Lead
* Experience of independently identifying issues and inefficiencies
* Experience of building and running data based reports
If you feel this role is the ideal step for you and you meet the essential criteria then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.