Community Fundraising Executive
A major disability charity based in London is looking for a Community Fundraising Executive to focus on developing the fundraising potential of community fundraising groups and individuals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing the charity's community fundraising strategy
- Developing the fundraising potential of community fundraising groups and individuals
- Responsibility for income and expenditure budgets
- Supporting a portfolio of community fundraisers to encourage repeat and ongoing fundraising income
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of delivering, evaluating and developing projects
- Have demonstrable experience of community fundraising
- Have proven experience of building and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
If you have these skills, then please send me your most recent CV. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.