Head of Marketing
Charity / The Arts / Destination organisation in the West Midlands
* Devising and monitoring marketing strategies within defined budgets to achieve financial and audience
* Running a team of five
* Developing marketing plans for show campaigns
* Ensuring efficient budgetary management, implementation and reporting.
* Contributing to pricing and on-sale schedules; driving revenue management to maximise yields
* Ensuring a strong digital presence across all relevant online channels and platforms is effective, salesfocused
and well monitored
* Managing the activities and functions of the Marketing team, and contributing to performance reviews.
* Overseeing strategic and practical delivery and evaluation of the wider Audience Development plan.
* Ensuring the Data Protection Act and any GDPR changes are fully respected and understood by all
- Demonstrated experience of marketing at a senior level in arts, entertainments or attractions achieving ambitious financial targets.
- Experience of leading and motivating teams and evaluating performance.
- Relevant experience in budgetary management, pricing and forecasting.
- Strong reporting and analysis skills.
- Experience of managing and briefing suppliers/agencies, and negotiating deals and contracts.
- Experience of creative project management, sometimes complex and conflicting, in a high pressure environment to strict deadlines and successful completion.
12 month fixed term contract
£37,000 to £42,000