Digital Content Officer
The client is a well-established health charity based in Central London.
The Digital Content Officer is responsible for:
- Moving content from one CMS to another, building pages in the new CMS
- Advising on good copy
The successful candidate will have:
- An outstanding eye for detail
- Knowledge of multiple CMS'
- Experience in migrating content
- An intuitive understanding of SEO and content accessibility
- Desirable: some exposure to Photoshop
The Digital Content Officer will make a tangible difference to an important organisation in the Not For Profit and Charities sector, and earn up to £150 per day.