Digital Manager (Fundraising)
Harris Hill are pleased to be supporting a social justice and empowerment charity, who work as a network of charities that deliver projects in 80 countries. They help people in crisis, vulnerable migrants and people at risk of harm.
This is an exciting new role where you will develop the charity's digital presence and grow audiences and engagement through social and e-mail channels and grow the charity's supporter base.
- Plan web, SEO, email, social media and advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and manage the social media strategy, including the day-to-day running of our social media, particularly Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Be responsible for driving digital supporter acquisition, advising and supporting the fundraising and communications teams on planning, creation, execution and monitoring of digital marketing approaches which will deliver acquisition and income in line with the growth strategy.
- Accountable for regular reports on website and social media analytics, which state the impact of our digital communications on growing awareness and supporter engagement, recognises and responds to trends and capitalises on opportunities which arise
In order to apply for this role you will have the following experience;
- At least two years experience in a digital fundraising/communications role, preferably with a charity, (I)NGO or other non-profit organisation, with a solid understanding of how to grow social media audiences and website traffic.
- Working with content management systems, with some experience of developing/managing a website.
- A proven track record, and understanding of digital marketing to support brand-building and income generation.
- Passion for digital communications as well as an interest in healthcare and international development.
- Working within a charity or not-for-profit environment, particularly with experience of working closely with and supporting fundraising colleagues.
In order to apply please send your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP to avoid disappointment. The official closing date is Friday 23rd 8am. Please note only that only suitable candidates will be contacted.