Senior CRM Marketing Manager
high profile membership
- Manage all CRM functions, building the business's overall customer management systems and capability, to provide excellent customer experience and data-capture across all touch-points of the business.
Define our social media marketing strategy and ensuring that we utilise each channel effectively; in particular LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Providing global oversight and delivery and supporting our regional offices for local delivery
Manage all aspects of campaign set up and execution to ensure on-time delivery with performance measurements as an integral part to ensure continual improvement, with clear communication to the business
- Day to day operational lead for the marketing team, including ownership of the Communications Calendar
Perform other duties as assigned by the Marketing Director.
- Degree in Marketing, Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Information Technology, or other related field.
- Have a clear understanding of the CRM campaign life cycles including conceptualisation, planning, monitoring, reporting, post-campaign analysis, and application of solutions.
- Have an understanding of consumer tools and targeting systems, knowledge of CRM systems and data in offline channels, including call centres, direct and events.
- Must be experienced in budget development and creating high quality reports and documentation for both internal and external audiences in an attempt to further enhance CRM efforts.
55000 TO 65000