Fundraising Compliance Manager
Our client is a high profile and well respected national charity, they are currently recruiting an experienced Fundraising Compliance Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity in role that asks for both your strategic input and autonomy within a supportive and progressive working culture.
You will be responsible for developing awareness, best practice and culture to ensure their fundraising teams take responsibility for compliance of their activities.
Main duties include Fundraising Compliance Manager:
* Lead on development and delivery of the strategy for managing risk and compliance.
* Responsibility for Gift Aid compliance.
* Responsibility for ensuring Fundraising policies, practice and procedures comply with the organisation's data protection policy and statutory regulation
* Accountable for the delivery of business systems, procedures and processes to enable delivery of the compliance strategy.
Essential criteria for the Fundraising Compliance Manager:
* An in-depth knowledge and experience of managing compliance
* Excellent understanding of legislation around data protection, document management and marketing activities.
* Excellent understanding of Gift Aid legislation and practice, with the ability to operationalise this across diverse fundraising teams
* Experience of working in a fundraising environment in the not-for-profit sector
To apply for this Fundraising Compliance Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 64611 CH. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.