Business Development Executive
Leading professional/financial services firm across the UK.
- Drafting and executing campaigns to attract new prospects withing the greater Manchester region
- Facilitate the growth of new business relationships with organisations that fit within a specific portfolio of client-types
- Develop an understanding of the commercial services and products on offer
- Monitor and report on BD activity
- Respond to enquiries from new organisations
- Represent the company at conferences around the UK, as well as other networking events, where you will act as an ambassador
Educated to degree level in marketing or business
Experience with marketing and/or business development
Proven track record of success
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Excellent coordination skills required to meet strict deadlines
Strong copywriting skills with flair and creativity
Excellent written and verbal English skills
Competitive basic salary, plus benefits, in Manchester as well as excellent career opportunities in company with offices all around the UK.