A very exciting opportunity for a Celebrity Manager has arisen to work for a charity who are working with the world's largest international children's charity, on an exciting new role.
Do you know who's on the front cover of Hello! this week? Can you pick up the phone to a celebrity agent and draw in the best talent behind the charity's cause. Tens of thousands of people in the UK support this charity's work. Many of their famous ambassadors have global reach as well as national appeal.
We want you to take our ambassador strategy to a new level. We want you to harness the power of celebrities to drive individuals to support our cause - giving, fundraising, praying and advocating on behalf of children.
You'll have your finger on the celebrity pulse. You'll get the right celebrities, at the right time, for the right audience. You'll place the talent in mainstream media and use their social media presence to build audience reach and engagement. You'll harness their allure to attract influencers and donors to our PR, fundraising and other events. You'll be a bit of a star yourself.
- Manage meaningful relationships with each celebrity and their agents and management to ensure they remain positively engaged
- Build strong relationships with celebrity-focused journalists within UK media.
- Equip celebrity ambassadors to speak out about our work and showcase our overseas programmes through celebrity field trips.
- Design a celebrity strategy and develop and lead the delivery of annual celebrity plans for the charity's brand, fundraising appeals and integrated marketing and communications campaigns.
- Initiate, facilitate and lead a flow of high level, proactive cross-channel celebrity activity, using a range of well-planned and co-ordinated tactics to create and optimise profile opportunities.
- Work with colleagues across the World Vision global partnership to enhance global talent management.
- Manage risk to protect celebrity relationships and charity reputation.
- Draw up and manage an annual celebrity budget.
As an active Christian, this role offers you the opportunity to integrate your Christian faith and be sensitive to its various expressions across cultures and denominations.
In addition to the salary offered, the charity offer good benefits including pension, subsidised gym membership, generous holiday entitlement and childcare vouchers.
Please note for this role there is an occupational requirement, that you will have an active Christian faith. The role is based in London, with regular travel to Milton Keynes.
Please get in touch ahead of the closing date of Friday 23rd February.