Interim Internal Communications Manager
A public sector organisation
As an Interim Internal Communications Manager, you be involved in the following:
- Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with senior managers
- Ensure organisational initiatives are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications channels, such as a staff intranet, monthly magazine or regular email bulletin.
- Drive social media to communicate with staff internally
- Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly
- Organise events as required
As an Interim Internal Communications Manager you will have;
- Experience of developing internal communications and engagement plans.
- Ability to translate complex policy and technical documents for an internal audience and to write in clear and accessible language.
- Ability to plan for and coordinate a large number of activities, events and tasks in any given time period.
- Demonstrable experience of leading projects to design new communications channels, including staff engagement activities and leading user testing.
- Some exposure to SharePoint intranet, mailchimp emailer, and Yammer ESN.
- Experience of campaign management.
- Experience of change management.
- Experience of working in a regulated industry.
Interim assignment for a minimum for 3 months
£Competitive day rate