Community and Challenge Events Executive
The Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability is a not for profit medical charity, a hospital and home, based in Putney, South West London. We provide both short and long-term specialist services (assessment, rehabilitation, and disability management) for adults with profound or complex disabilities resulting from damage to the brain or nervous system. Through these services, we seek to enable people with profound neuro-disability to enjoy an optimal quality of life.
The Royal Hospital for Neuro-Disability was awarded a “Good” rating by the CQC in September 2017; the report noted many areas of excellence in care, responsiveness, management and leadership.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, well-organised and professional fundraiser with experience of challenge events and community fundraising. The right candidate will build strong relationships with event partners and supporters to maximise income and surpass income and participant targets. This will include community fundraising, providing stewardship for challenge event participants, supporting volunteers to organise their own fundraising events and third party events.
With a self-motivated and pro-active approach you will work as part of a small and ambitious team, with responsibility for promoting and delivering community fundraising initiatives and challenge events.
Main objectives of role:
- Manage the recruitment of participants for sporting and challenge events with a first-class standard of supporter care and stewardship
- Manage the delivery of the community fundraising events programme
- Grow income from community sources including schools, clubs and associations
- Support the Events & Corporate Fundraising Manager with the special events portfolio
- To contribute to the overall team fundraising target of £3.25million
- To share the vision and values of the RHN
For an informal chat or discuss this position further, please contact Events & Corporate Fundraising Manager Faye Whitnall on email@example.com
To explore this position further and to apply, please click on the following link:
Please note that all applications MUST go through this link. Submission of CVs will not be acceptable.
Advert Closing Date: Thursday 8 March 2018
Interviews: w/c 12th March 2018
More searches like this
- Fundraising Public Services Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Community Fundraising Public Services Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Corporate Fundraising Public Services Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Events Fundraising Public Services Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Major Donor/ Gifts Public Services Full Time jobs in London (Greater)