I am currently working with a fantastic disability charity in aim of placing their next stand-alone HR Manager on an ongoing temporary basis. In this role, you will report directly to the Head of Resources and will have the opportunity to apply for the permanent position once they begin recruiting for this.
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process
- Advising managers on HR Policy and Best Practice
- Oversee all employee relations (performance management, sickness management etc.)
- Leading on the implementation of any change required for the organisation
- Managing any HR Projects that may arise
- CIPD Qualified or the equivalent experience
- Extensive knowledge of UK Employment law and HR Policy
- Proven ability to manage Employee Relations
- End-to-end recruitment experience
- Previous experience with TUPE and Restructures
If you feel that you have the skill set listed above and would like to apply for the role please do send forward your up-to-date CV. Please also note that only successful candidates will be further contacted.