Senior Knowledge & Learning Advisor
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with the Ethical Trading Initiative in their search for a Senior Knowledge and Learning Advisor to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
About the organisation:
The Ethical Trading Initiative (ETI) a leading alliance of companies, trade unions and NGOs that promotes respect for workers' rights worldwide. Members of the alliance include well-known high street retailers, luxury fashion brands, supermarkets, suppliers and international development NGOs.
About the role:
We are seeking an experience Monitoring and Evaluation, Learning and Knowledge professional to strengthen ETI's ability to improve working conditions by leading the development and implementation of ETI's monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL) framework across the organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Lead the development and implementation of ETI's MEL strategy to ensure programme quality, effectiveness and to demonstrate impact; particularly in the context of ETI's 2020 Strategy;
- Constantly review, improve and streamline - where needed - ETI's M&E Learning systems to ensure robust;
- Facilitating this ethical trade knowledge by sharing and learning across ETI member organisations and other key stakeholders both home and abroad;
- Working closely with the ETI Secretariat to provide support and advice in conceptualising and identifying clear M&E goals across the organisation in relation to the aims and aspirations of the organisation.
Ideal candidates will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline (e.g. Social Research Methods; postgraduate qualification particularly desirable)
Knowledge & Experience:
- Significant experience in a senior monitoring and evaluation role in an international development or global commercial organisation;
- Sound knowledge of best-practice monitoring and evaluation tools and frameworks, and demonstrable experience of their implementation;
- Proven track record of building and maintaining high level relationships with external stakeholders.
- Sound understanding of labour rights and working conditions in global supply chains
- Sound understanding of gender dimensions in relevant areas of work and ability to mainstream in organisational Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning systems.