This is a full-time, permanent position.
- An education charity
- To create and initiate a media strategy for awareness raising to reach the charity’s goals including policy influencing.
- To work alongside colleagues in the public affairs and policy teams to develop media releases and to provide them with a voice on relevant issues.
- To work as part of the Press team of 4 and to respond to media enquires and manage key internal and external relationships.
- Experience of presenting policy issues in the media and producing media stories and gaining significant media coverage.
- Experience responding to current affairs issues to secure media coverage.
- Knowledge of journalist and the media in an education context.
Deadline: As soon as possible