Morgan Hunt is working in partnership with Compton Fundraising to find a highly motivated, engaging and enthusiastic Community Fundraiser to raise annual and capital funding for Love Musgrove in Taunton.
The Community Fundraiser will work with the Head of Fundraising to maximise income generation by developing and implementing a plan to help Love Musgrove gain more supporters and energise community fundraising to deliver annual and capital fundraising targets.
Key qualities -
* Enthusiastic and creative
* Fundraising/sales/business development experience from the charity or commercial sectors
* Highly organised with keen attention to detail
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Excellent communicator and ability to build a rapport with people at all levels and in all walks of life
Key responsibilities -
* Working with colleagues from the consultancy and the charity to manage the development and implementation of existing and new community fundraising income streams to build and grow sustainable annual income
* Recruiting and managing grassroots volunteer fundraisers
* Supporting volunteer fundraisers with events
* Creating an internal recruitment strategy for mass participation events
* Contributing to the overall fundraising strategy
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with the UKs leading fundraising consultancy to assist a local charity achieve its short and longer term goals.
This role offer great development opportunities within both the charity and consultancy moving forward.
Please forward your details ASAP to Ben Pountney at Morgan Hunt or "Apply Now" for more information
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.