Trusts & Foundations Development Manager
Harris Hill are seeking a Trusts & Foundations Development Manager on behalf of a national conservation charity. This organisation is the UK's leading gardening charity and are so keen to inspire people across the country to engage in gardening and horticulture.
The role of Trusts & Foundations Development Manager is responsible for income generation from charitable trusts to support capital campaigns and revenue charitable activities. Based in Victoria, London this role is a key position for the organisation as it supports funding for two major capital campaigns.
- To plan and cultivate a pipeline of trust funders and applications, growing funding as required to reach set income targets
- To develop compelling, detailed and well presented proposals and applications for funding
- To manage production of precise and relevant reporting on the progress of each project and to effectively administer the Society's donor care programme
- Work closely with the wider Major Funding Team to generate and support the cultivation of major donor relationships through family trusts
Experience & skills
- Demonstrable experience of successful high value Trusts & Foundations fundraising
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of high level trust funders
- Demonstrable experience in developing and writing successful trust funding applications of a value of 100k+
- Extensive experience of building relationships and influencing Trusts & Foundations towards major donations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills with internal and external audiences
- Articulate with strong attention to detail