Corporate New Business Manager
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a well-loved, national children's charity to recruit a Corporate New Business Manager. Your focus will be on building high-value partnerships with current and potential corporate partners and driving commercial activities including fundraising campaigns to increase fundraised income and reputation of the charity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying and cultivating relationships with potential corporate partners
- Building, maintaining and expanding on relationships with current corporate partners
- Delivering successful campaigns to achieve agreed targets
- Maintaining effective relationships with supporters, donors and media representatives
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders such as the Marketing, Corporate and Communications Teams
The successful applicant will:
- Have demonstrable experience of achieving against set targets
- Have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrate persuasive sales and negotiation skills
- Have excellent relationship management and experience of working with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Have demonstrable experience of activity planning and pipeline management
For more information about this vacancy please apply here and a consultant will be in touch to discuss further.