The NSPCC has one of the largest direct marketing operations in the UK charitable sector and the Individual Giving department is its largest source of income. Our supporter base includes almost 1million people and generated over £60m last year.
The Supporter Development team is crucial to ensuring that we provide the best possible supporter experience whilst maximising income for children from those who choose to support us.
This role will primarily focus on a variety of campaigns including Cash appeals (including Mid-Value), Legacy, In-Mem, Letter from Santa and other projects. You will also be required to manage campaigns across different methods of communication, direct mail, telemarketing and email.
Candidates for the position should ideally have experience of:
- Managing Direct Marketing Campaigns (ideally in the charity sector)
- Customer Service/Supporter Experience
- Experience with Office Software – Word Processing, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Managing a varied workload.
- Working in a team
- Working with internal and external teams and agencies.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.