Team Leader/PA – Clinical Administration
Location: Crawley, United Kingdom
Job Type: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
Category: Support Services
Reference No: 37-17
Salary: £28,400.00 Salary grade - NN5a
Are you looking for a fresh challenge for 2018? If so, this exciting role could be just what you are looking for.
We are currently seeking a skilled administrator who has significant operational and team management experience. You will be providing some day to day support to the Hospice’s Director of Care Services and will also be managing a our team of clinical administrators assigned to our clinical service areas.
You’ll have previous Personal Assistant or similar experience; excellent communication and organisational skills. Experience in a health care setting is also an essential criteria.
You'll receive a raft of benefits and support, including:
- Competitive salary with evening and weekend enhancements
- A generous 27 days annual leave allowance each year, in addition to public holidays
- Staff pension scheme, with an employer contribution of up to 9% and a 6% employee contribution. Alternatively existing members can continue the NHS Pension
- Excellent learning and development opportunities, including induction and development - training will be given to meet competency requirements
- Broad range of in-house and support to attend external training and development
- Free staff support programmes, including clinical supervision, confidential counselling, occupational health (free Flu jabs), flexible working, childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership, social events and well being days
We offer this post of a full-time basis, mainly working Monday to Friday, however, there maybe some occasional weekends/OOH cross cover required.
We are located within commuting distance from Brighton and London and just a 5 minute walk from Crawley railway station.
To find out more about working for St Catherine's, please contact our HR department on 01293 447372.
This role is subject to standard DBS check.
Closing date for this is 16th January 2018.