Assistant Property Manager
Harris Hill is currently searching for a Assistant Property Manager (Letting's) to work with the Associate Director of a major charity responsible for the professional management and regeneration of assets in their property portfolio whilst providing an efficient and effective service delivery to users of the estate.
Your main duties will be:
- To provide support to the Associate Director, Estates in the letting of properties.
- To assist with the processing and issuing of licences to assign, sublet, alter, signage and other associated legal documentation, as well as short term licences.
- To obtain comparative evidence in relation to rent reviews, letting's, lease renewals and other market information.
- To ensure that the schedule of tenancies within the property portfolio are kept up to date, to include the accuracy of data.
- To assist with the preparation of reports/papers for the Property & Regeneration Committee, to include, meeting attendance and minute taking, as necessary.
- To assist in the preparation of letting, lease renewals, rent reviews and void schedules for the Property & Regeneration Committee.
- To facilitate and co-ordinate working in partnership with directors and senior managers to support the delivery of the Trust's objectives.
- To assist with the preparation and compilation of any necessary paperwork/documentation for community events.
- To assist in the preparation and monitoring of rental income and service charge budgets.
- To assist with the marketing of the assets under the management of the Property Department.
You will need to posses the following skills and/or competencies:
You will need to have the right blend and balance of technical and practical skills, legislative and commercial awareness, people management and business strategy. You will be supporting and enhancing the lives of people in the local community.
You will have experience in dealing with Commercial Landlord & Tenant matters and professional membership (RICS/RTPI) or equivalent. Be abreast with current legislation and possess a minimum of 2 years legal background/experience working in a commercial conveyancing / lettings environment.
A HNC/HND/Degree in Estate Management and/or Commercial property law.
Knowledge and Experience:
- A keen interest in law and demonstrable experience of undertaking commercial property letting's, dealing with associated legal documentation, with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of health and safety and risk management
If you have the above skills and experience please apply online or contact Edward Cobbett today.