Community Fundraising Manager - North West
Brain tumours kill more children and adults under the age of 40 than any other cancer, but just 1% of the national spend on cancer research has been allocated to this devastating disease.
Our client is one of the fastest growing national charities in the UK and they are committed to changing these statistics, and to finding a cure for brain tumours through the establishment of dedicated brain tumour research centres of excellence around the UK.
They are looking for an energetic, inspiring and dedicated individual to become the driving force for their community fundraising across the North West region.
Community Fundraising Manager
Salary: c. £27,500 dependent on experience
Location: Home Based - North West with occasional travel to the Milton Keynes Office
Hours of work: Full time
The successful candidate will:
- Devise an annual operating plan detailing how financial and other targets will be met
- Recruit, manage and develop fundraising volunteers and providing appropriate support to their fundraising activities
- Respond to requests for “in aid of” materials arising from local marketing initiatives
- Work with the PR team to ensure appropriate media coverage for fundraising activities being undertaken by the volunteer network
- Manage existing relationships with corporate organisations across the area
They are looking for someone who can bring the following to their committed team of fundraisers:
- Experience of working to, and exceeding, targets
- Excellent networking skills and proven ability to build long lasting relationships with supporters
- Ability to inspire and motive people from all backgrounds
- Proven ability to monitor and report on income and expenditure
Closing date: 10th December
First Interviews on 14th December in Milton Keynes, or by Skype upon request
Previous applicants need not apply
If you would like to apply for this position:
Please download and read the attached Job Specification.
Click the apply button and attach your CV with a supporting statement, demonstrating why you are a suitable candidate, how you could add value to this organisation and detailing your current salary. It will be sent automatically to the employer.
No agencies please.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Preston
- Marketing Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Preston
- Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Preston
- Business Development & Commercial Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Preston
- Policy & Research Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Preston