This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic fundraiser to join our client, a mental health charity at a key stage in their growth. They celebrated their 50th anniversary this year and as they have continued to grow and develop as an organisation, they have decided now is the time to invest in a significant increase in their fundraising team.
Title: Fundraising Manager
Hours: 37 hours per week full-time
Salary: £29,323 - £39,177 (NJC salary points 33 - 44)
Contract: Open Ended
Holidays: 28 days plus bank holidays (per annum)
Reporting to: CEO
Place of work: Osney Mead, Oxford, OX2
They’re here to make sure anyone with a mental health problem has somewhere to turn for advice and support. They provide a range of support services across Oxfordshire from an information line to supported housing. With one in four people experiencing a mental health problem at some point in their lives, people need our client's services more than ever.
The services they provide include:
- Transitional Supported Housing Recovery Service as part of the Oxfordshire Mental Health Partnership
- Wellbeing Service
- Talking Space psychological therapy service in partnership with Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust
- ‘Benefits for Better Mental Health’, a welfare benefits advice service
- Information line
- Volunteering & peer support opportunities
They employ over 100 staff and operate in 28 locations around the county, providing support to around 20,000 people each year.
They are seeking someone who can hit the ground running, develop their fundraising strategy, work alongside the CEO and Senior Management Team, and generate the funds required to support their next stage of growth.
The need for mental health services has never been greater, and helpfully the profile of mental health has never been higher in local and national media than it is today. For the right person this role will be an opportunity to grasp this moment in time and make a real difference to what is already a sizeable and powerful regional charity.
The closing date for applications: Friday 8th December 2017
Interviews to be held the week commencing: 18th December 2017
To find out more information and apply for this position, please click the apply button. You will then be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website.
Our client is fully committed to the principles and practices of equal opportunity and diversity.
They are a Mindful Employer.
No agencies please.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Oxfordshire
- Marketing Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Oxfordshire
- Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Oxfordshire
- PR & Communications Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Oxfordshire
- Community Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Oxfordshire