Corporate Partnerships Manager
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like you hear from you ….
You will be responsible for managing and developing long-term, high value, mutually-beneficial corporate partnerships with leading national companies, across a range of fundraising disciplines, including cause-related marketing, staff engagement and sponsorship. You should have the proven ability to build strong personal networks by successfully engaging and influencing senior stakeholders in the private sector. You will need to have a detailed, organised approach to effectively deal with complex organisations, whilst demonstrating creative flair to drive forward and keep fresh multi-year partnerships. You should be motivated and self-sufficient, though equally committed to working collaboratively as part of a busy team. Experience of negotiating and monitoring commercial contracts is essential.
How to Apply
Please click apply online below.
Closing date for this role is 23rd November 2017.