Head of Organisation Development
Salary Details: AfC SCP 50-53 (£46,608 - £49,452)
Job Term: Permanent
Appointment Type: Full-time
Directorate: Kingston upon Thames
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the country's cutting-edge children's services. This new role will report to the Associate Director for HR and Workforce, the post holder will be responsible for designing and implementing structured activities that help the organisation achieve and sustain success. Working with colleagues you will develop leadership and coaching skills at all levels, grow our talent management programme and ensure that learning, education and development are promoted across the organisation.
The successful candidate will
* Be able to demonstrate up to date knowledge of theory and good practice in organisational development
* Have experience of change management and shaping organisational behaviours and culture
* Have a track record in delivering successful organisational development projects
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact our team on 020 8831 6353 for an informal discussion.
Benefits of working for Achieving for Children
We are an award-winning social enterprise created by Kingston and Richmond Councils, and responsible for delivering the entirety of both boroughs' children's services
The successful candidate will have access to;
* Generous annual leave entitlements, cycle to work scheme, annual season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, and discounts on a range of local shops, restaurants, gyms and leisure centres and much more.
* Excellent learning and development opportunities and schemes of support
* A competitive and desirable retention package (to include a generous local government pension scheme)
* Retention of continuous service benefits, for those moving from a local government post
* Reflective supervision from an experienced management team
You will find out more about our organisation at https://www.achievingforchildren.org.uk/
How to apply
Before applying please refer to the role profile and ensure you meet the essential criteria. You will then need to complete the online application, adding a supporting statement addressing how you meet the criteria outlined in the role profile.
Achieving for Children is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates will be required to undertake a Criminal Record Check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. However, should you not declare an offence that is subsequently revealed, e.g. through the DBS check, then this may place your appointment in jeopardy.
Advert Closing Date: 27/11/2017
Provisional Interview Date: TBC
More searches like this
- Senior Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Twickenham
- Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Twickenham
- Operations & Service Delivery Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Twickenham
- Graduate & Trainee Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Twickenham
- Human Resources Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Twickenham