An established Professional Services organisation based in Central London.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Take the lead on implementing Digital across all commercial touch points
- Management of the organisation's ecommerce offering.
- Ensure website is providing the most optimal user experience.
- Manage all Search Engine Marketing and its implementation
- Creating metrics and KPI's to optimise conversion
- Manage external suppliers and agencies.
- Provide Digital guidance/support across the organisation
- Identifying new digital tools to increase customer acquisition
The successful Digital Manager will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- Digital Marketing Experience
- Specific experience of integrating digital across commercial touch points - marketing, campaigns, social media
- Specific experience of working on large scale websites and delivering website developments/enhancements
- Experience managing improvements to provide an optimal user experience.
- Web Infrastructure Experience
- Experience working within Digital Sales and managing an eCommerce platform. (Essential)
The successful Digital Manager will be offered a permanent contract with exceptional benefits paying circa £45k per annum, based in Central London.