Head of Income Generation
Mind Hammersmith and Fulham (H&F) provide a very diverse range of services to those within Hammersmith & Fulham who suffer from short term or long term mental health issues, helping them by empowerment and support to improve their lives through recovery, beating isolation and continuing well-being. Their reach extends beyond their own boroughs as they also oversee the provision of services in Ealing and Hounslow through a collaboration agreement between ourselves and MiEH.
This is an exciting opportunity, at a time when mental health awareness is reaching new heights, to take the charity to its next level and to embark upon an incredibly rewarding chapter. Mind (H&F) has a great variety of programmes and we are looking for someone to join us as our Head of Income Generation who has a passion for promoting mental health and well-being and a track record in Fundraising and Income Generation.
As Head of Income Generation you will be responsible for the development of business services and creation of new income streams including new contracts and fundraising. The successful candidate will ideally demonstrate many of the following attributes:
- Relevant sector experience in a mental health charity or similar, preferably at a senior level
- Ability to focus on the detail to get things right the first time.
- Strong communication skills, with a real ‘presence’ so can act as an ambassador in representing the charity at external events.
- Excellent line management skills, with a real ability to motivate and develop teams.
- Ability to articulate a clear and strong vision, and take staff, external interested parties and others along the journey.
If you feel you have the skills, experience, drive and enthusiasm to join this dynamic and successful charity we would like to hear from you as soon as possible.
If you would like to receive an Information Pack for this role, and details on how to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please contact Abigail Ashmead on 020 7820 7318 or Joseph Bradley Seddon on 020 7820 7322.
Closing date for applications: 9am, Friday 3rd November