We are looking for a candidate that has strong project management and relationship management skills to be a key conduit between our events (Brighton Marathon Weekend and Ragnar Relay) and the third sector, supporting the Commercial Team in delivering and implementing various elements of charity partnership agreements.
This role will also work closely with our Event Relations, Communications and Production teams, from point of contract agreement through to post-event.
The successful candidate will be a confident, organised planner who is delivery focussed with good communication or client-facing skills.
This position would suit a capable Project Manager who is a pro-active, strategic thinker with good attention to detail or a Relationship Manager who is good at organising teams of people and has experience of managing busy agendas / meetings.
An appreciation or experience of how events and charities work together would be beneficial.
Experience in seeing projects through from planning to delivery is essential. There will be a degree of detailed planning management required; however this is a delivery-focussed role.
You must be available to work the weekend 13-15 April 2018.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 1st November. Please be available for interviews week commencing 6th and 13th November.
Please send an up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org why you think you would be a suitable candidate for this role. Please also provide details on your current remuneration and salary expectation.
- End to end project management of Charity Programme working with internal departments to ensure delivery of charity needs according to contracts and agreements.
- Relationship management of key charity partners to support delivery of charity rights and benefits throughout the year
- High level of administration, including provision of customer service / point of contact for over 200 charities across the events portfolio
- Creating and managing a project plan in relation to all charity touchpoints and activity throughout the year. Bringing departments together for regular meetings to support the year round project plan.
- Relationship management for all charities from point of agreed contract through to post race debrief of activity, including customer service and administration.
- Managing all charity participant data through the registration process from online entry system through to post-race deferrals, including charity runner reporting, drop down listings and queries.
- Supporting New Business Sales Manager with generation of sales assets, management of bookings, providing post sales information.
- Supporting finance team by tracking all charity sales and invoice management.
- Supporting the Communications Manager with collation of charity digital assets, copy and adverts for emails, website and event content.
- Overseeing event activation for all charity partners from contract through to event delivery.
- Guiding charities through the runner recruitment cycle; creating and delivery of all charity recruitment support documents, provide guidance and regular reports to track progress.
Training will be given on our online entry system / platform, Active as well as guidance on best practice and procedures when dealing with charity partners across all aforementioned areas.