Harris Hill are actively seeking a Legacy Manager on behalf of a national housing and homeless charity. This organisation provide support through advice and legal services to people affected by housing or homeless issues.
Based in London this role is responsible for leadership and development of the legacy fundraising area.
The position is a 12 month fixed term contract covering maternity leave.
- Building and stewarding a strong pipeline of future prospects by raising awareness of the important role such gifts play in funding our work
- Continuing to develop the legacy and in memory marketing programmes
- Managing our legacy pledger stewardship programme
- Working with our Legacy Administration Officer to improve the administration of legacies
- Working with the other fundraising teams to promote awareness of legacies and incorporate legacy messages across other fundraising communications
- To oversee all legacy direct marketing activity to legacy pledgers and legacy prospects
- Manage events for legacy groups and represent the organisation at such events
Experience & skills
- Significant and demonstrable experience of using Direct Marketing techniques. Experience of analysing and reporting on the performance of DM campaigns
- Experience of working on strategic plans and of managing external agencies and suppliers
- Previous knowledge and experience of legacy marketing and fundraising
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised with strong project management skills