Head of Corporate Fundraising
Our client is looking for a deal-maker. An intelligent, focused and influential individual with a game-changing attitude to own and develop the corporate fundraising strategy for their charity. You will grow corporate income in order to deliver an annual £1,000,000 from corporate partnerships within three years.
Our client is one of the fastest growing national charities in the UK. They are passionate about finding a cure for brain tumours through the establishment of dedicated brain tumour research Centres of Excellence around the UK.
Their vision is to find a cure for brain tumours. Their mission is to build a network of experts in sustainable brain tumour research.
Head of Corporate Fundraising
Reports to: Director of Fundraising
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: c £45,000 based on experience
Hours of work: Full time, 9am–5pm, plus reasonable additional hours necessary to perform duties
- Develop a new Corporate Fundraising proposition for the charity
- Build loyalty with existing corporate relationships
- Develop a relationship management strategy to engage new corporate partners
- Refresh the charity’s pitch to corporate partners, with particular attention to the charity’s unique research funding model
- Grow the charity's corporate pipeline based on knowledge of the sector as well as publicly available data
- Prepare annual and long-term budgets for corporate fundraising, reporting on progress and providing forecasts
- Responsibility for corporate partners section of the website
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience of developing and delivering a corporate income strategy for the not-for-profit sector, encompassing both new business development and account management
- Varied experience of pipeline building and management
- A flair for writing pitches appropriate for a corporate audience
- Hands-on experience of cause-related marketing
- Knowledge of the corporate fundraising sector in the UK
- Outstanding communication skills, including an excellent standard of written English
- The confidence to network extensively
- A talent for public speaking and engaging audiences
- Experience in developing teams, managing and motivating staff and volunteers
The closing date for this vacancy is Sunday 29th October
Early applications are encouraged and interviews will commence before the closing date if and when suitable candidates are identified.
If you would like to apply for this position, please click the apply button and attach your CV with a covering letter, demonstrating why you are a suitable candidate, how you could add value to this organisation and detailing your current salary. It will be sent automatically to the employer.
No agencies please.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Bedford
- Marketing Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Bedford
- Senior Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Bedford
- Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Bedford
- Business Development & Commercial Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Bedford