Non-Executive Board Members
Bracknell Forest Homes are embarking on a period of positive change, capitalising on its sound financial platform and track record of delivery to build a new vision for the next ten years. Over the next six months there will be some key challenges for the board that will include:
- Agreeing a new corporate plan, with a vision and strategic objectives.
- Creating a new long term financial plan, including the possible refinancing to fund new investment.
- Reviewing the executive and senior management structures including the appointment of a new Chief Executive.
- Spearheading an organisational rebrand.
- Implementing a new governance framework.
- Driving forward the digital strategy and evolving the culture of the business.
Following a recent skills audit Bracknell Forest Homes are seeking to appoint three non-executive board members with the following experience:
- General Business and Commercial skill (with a view to serving on a relevant Committee).
- Finance and risk skills (with a view to serving on Audit and Risk Committee).
- People/Organisational Development skills (with a view to serving on Selection and Remuneration Committee)
Ideally candidates will be senior leaders that have experience of working in organisations which have been through significant transformational change outside of the housing sector. We are particularly looking for individuals with experience of working in customer service focused environments who have experience of digital transformation.For a confidential conversation please contact our retained consultant Tim Chadwick at Morgan Hunt on 0207 419 8921 or apply via the microsite below
Closing date 6th November 2017
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.